Tuesday 27 December 2016

New Year, Forced New Start

How weird does it feel saying 2017, it feel too soon. Well 2016 is coming to an end and I am really glad to be physically starting a new year. I'm not one of these people who do the whole bs thing of 'New year, New Me'; there is no point in setting yourself up to fail. If you know your going to lose 2 stone next year then great but don't feel bad if you don't there's a lot more to life then setting goals you know your probably not going to achieve.

If you have come from my Instagram or Twitter then you will know that my old account was hacked, it has now been deleted. I don't really know why this happened but for me it's a chance to restart. I am obviously disappointed that all my efforts have gone down the toilet but I'm staying as positive as I can.

My 2017 Goals:
  1. Be positive more, stress less - becoming pregnant has made me a lot more stressed simply because there is so much to think about. I've had so many people telling me to slow down and not worry about the little things that I can't change.
  2. Try and communicate with you guys a lot more - whenever I'm on Instagram or Twitter I try and comment and make conversations with a lot of people I'm following and people who follow me. I really want to make more of an effort to do this every day.
  3. Enjoy the last few months of my pregnancy - as stated above I am struggling to remain positive sometimes about my pregnancy and body. What I want to do is be happy about the changes, relax and really celebrate this amazing thing I'm doing.
  4. Make more time for reading - last year I really put reading on the back burner, I want to get back to reviewing more books, getting my to be read shelf smaller and just celebrating books a little more.
This is all I'm setting myself at the moment because I don't want to overpower myself; the start of 2017 will be chilled as I know when Alfie arrives I'm going to be super busy making sure he has the best start in life as possible.

I will be posting on Tuesdays, if I have a lot to discuss then there will be an extra post. If you have any request please feel free to let me know. Also if you have an account let me know I'd love to check them out.

I really hope you enjoyed my blog post, if you have any goals set at this moment of time please let me know in the comments below.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Love, Becky.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes a fresh start can be a positive - even if it wasn't your choice! Refuse to be beaten and you won't be. Love the look of your new blog:-) I can also relate to your practical attitude toward goal setting. I think mine would be to finish the book I am currently writing and do more fun stuff, things I really enjoy, things that make me laugh and feel fulfilled (in addition to reading and writing). So, what's on your reading list for 2017?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I feel a lot better about restarting now it's kicked in.. good luck on writing your book :) I have a lot on my list but I primarily want to finish the Harry Potter series as I've never read through all of them

    ReplyDelete

A Court Of Silver And Flames

 My star rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ How could I not give this book 5 stars? I loved it and hated it to be 100% honest with you. The story whilst it ...