Tuesday 12 December 2017

Friends

I absolutely love the show friends! I am utterly obsessed with it. This year alone I have watched the whole of the series twice this year! When I was pregnant with my son I loved curling up with partner to watch endless amounts of episodes. Every time he traveled to us he’d just say “friends” and it was perfect. I must admit if you watch too many episodes it does get a little bit repetitive. Friends taught me a lot; I think a lot of people would benefit from watching them.

My favourite character has to be Phoebe simply because she’s so free spirited and doesn’t care about what people think. I’m hoping to keep heading towards her personality but I don’t want to change my personality at all. I think my favourite episode is the one where Monica and Chandler bring home the twins! Joe’s face is just priceless. When I was younger I used to like the episode where they have thanksgiving and the Gellers get really competitive in a football game. 

Here’s some facts! No idea if they’re true can’t always trust the internet. 

  1. The role of Ross was written for David Schwimmer.
  2. The opening credits were shot at Warner Bros. studio, not in New York.
  3. Lisa Kudrow hated playing guitar at first.
  4. Bruce Willis appeared on the show for free after losing a bet to Perry.


I hope you enjoyed! 
Love, Becky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Court Of Silver And Flames

 My star rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ How could I not give this book 5 stars? I loved it and hated it to be 100% honest with you. The story whilst it ...